We want teachers and staff to focus on teaching and learning time, so the less time spent troubleshooting FAQs the better!
- Training deck : package of key resources and guides to help support digital learning, logins and more!
- Video walkthrough of slide deck (15min)
- Exit ticket [For School Ops participating in async training]
If you have a question...
...about how to use a apps such as Clever, Google Classroom, RAZ, iReady + More
- Reference the many resource, guides posted here
- Ask a friend: many of your teachers/staff/teammates at your school are also using the same tools and systems and may have quicker tips and answers as well
- Reach out to the app: Some (not all) vendors have really helpful support via chat, guides and email such as Google Classroom | iReady | Accelerated Reader + more via search
- Contact your School Ops team as they manage all PowerSchool rosters that Clever and apps sync with
- PowerSchool rosters are copied to Clever every night, so any changes made will be updated the next morning
- Most of the apps that you use are automatically updated and copied with rosters and logins via Clever.
...about how to login for staff or students
- Make sure you are using Clever! The majority of all apps can be accessed via Clever : See guides for using Clever for staff and students, specifically, this article on how to log into Clever.
- For K-4 Student Logins | Teachers can access to them now & test the student login for apps!
- For 5-12 Student Logins | Teachers can reset all student PWs & test the student login for apps!
- Check out the Training Guide with Student and Staff experience of logging into apps
...about student or tech devices or WiFi access?
- Contact your School Ops and Tech teammates as you normally would at your school
- If you see 1 student with an issue = double check if it is their device issue. If you see your entire class = this likely is an issue with the app or network and please contact your school ops and tech team.
...about trying to use a new app/tool or asking if you have purchased it?
- Contact your T&L point person for your subject/grade levels and DSO as they can provide guidance on whether or not an application is approved to use for academic content, or if the school has already purchased it
...if you have any other questions and need to escalate?
- Contact email@example.com so we can all collaborate on a solution!