Invite a teacher to co-teach your class
Go to classroom.google.com.
- Click the class you want to add co-teachers or groups to.
- At the top, click People.
- Click Invite teachers .
- You can invite individual teachers or a group. Enter the email address of the teacher or group.
As you enter text, Classroom shows matching addresses that you can choose from.
- From the Search results, click a teacher or group.
- (Optional) To invite more teachers or groups, repeat steps 5-6.
- Click Invite.
Accept an invitation to co-teach a class
Invited teachers get an email asking them to co-teach your class. To join the class, the invited teacher must click a link in the email, or sign in to Classroom and click Accept on the class card.