Zoom : How to use KIPP New Jersey & Miami Zoom Account [Changes for 2020-21 School Year]
- Changes to how you access Zoom for 2020-21 school year
- Starting 6/26: Access to new, org-wide Zoom account with 300 participant capacity.
- A limited number of licenses to host 1000 participants for select events will be available for Regional, School and CMO teams.
- Teachers, Learning Specialist, School Leadership, Regional and CMO staff
- This will not impact NSSI staff, who can continue to use @apps.teamschools.org Zoom accounts for the duration of NSSI.
- Stop using your current “Google / apps.teamschools.org” Zoom account that you created this spring. Your Google based account may not support meetings as soon as 7/31/2020.
- Start your new KIPP (kippnj.org / kippmiami.org) Zoom account via Okta (see instructions linked below), starting 6/26/2020.
- Replace all scheduled meetings (if you have any) with new invites that are created using your new KIPP Zoom account.
How to Start Your KIPP Okta Zoom Account
- Log in to kippnj.okta.com
- Click on the Zoom app from your home screen to create your new account.
- If you had already set up and used your @kippnj.org / @kippmiami.org Zoom account, this will link to your existing account.
- Start sending invites from this new account (including replacing any invites that you had sent from your @apps.teamschools.org Zoom account).