Quick links to other AR related information:
How do Teachers and Staff Take Quizzes as Students?
Status: All staff as of 11/20/2018 have accounts to sign in as a "student" to take quizzes and partake in OKLTRAWDT! [Newark & Camden Only]
- Note: that mid-year new staff members will not have accounts automatically created. School-based AR point people will be trained on how to manage and add new staff accounts
- Link: Do not use Clever for these accounts. Login to AR - Select "I'm A Student"
- Login: yourlogin@staff, eg jdoe@staff
- PW: [your Dayforce staff ID] -- The same number you see when you log into Dayforce > Profile > Work Information > Number
How do Families Take Quizzes as Students'?
Status: A "family" account was created based on each student following similar student login and password info as of 10/5/2018 enrollment. This will allow a family member to sign in to take quizzes just as a student. [Newark Only]
- Note that mid-year new family members will not have accounts automatically created. School-based AR point people will be trained on how to manage and add new family accounts
- Keep in mind that only one "family" account was created for each student, so if a family is looking for an account for each caregiver, those accounts will need to be updated and managed by School-based AR point people
- Link: Login to AR - Select I'm A Student
- Login: same student login with a ".fam" added to then end, e.g., firstlast01.fam
- PW: same password as student core password (same as their AR password)
- Link to family credentials (scroll right to find the "fields family_web_id" and "family_web_password")
For AR Admins: How to Manage 'Staff' and 'Family' Accounts
If you school has designated you as a 'AR point person/admin', follow these instructions to manage.
If you have not logged in yet this year as a teacher/admin:
- Go to AR Login and select Teacher/Admin
- Enter your staff login (eg jdoe) for both your username and password
- Follow instructions to setup your private password and email address
- Data team has setup your account with special permissions to be able to configure and manage settings at your school
Note that the shared AR admin logins used in previous years will be discontinued to address security risks with accessing student information
How to share and distribute accounts for staff or families
- For families: you can access a roster of all family accounts by using the credentials posted on the student contact roster feed: (scroll right to find the "fields family_web_id" and "family_web_password")
- For staff: use instructions above to share the login info or you can print out a PDF from AR following these instructions
- Sign in as Teacher/Admin, from homepage click on Users
- Click on View Students
- Click on filter for your school and the course “OKLTRAWDT” and click Search
- Click on Passwords to view and export all staff as student accounts
How to add and update staff or family accounts mid-year
All 'staff' and 'families' were imported in batch on 10/5/2018.
Any new mid-year families or staff will need to be added to AR by the school-based AR point person(s)
Instructions to be posted by 10/12
How to run report of 'Words Read'
All 'staff' and 'families' were imported into the course "OKLTRAWDT"